ONCE UPON A TIME…
There was a working mom in Chester County who was always in a rush. She rushed to pick up the kids from school, rushed to get them to soccer, and then rushed them home to finish their homework.
What if you found out that this working mom stumbled upon a way to stop rushing and start spending more quality time with her family? Would you be interested in knowing how she did it?
She enrolled her kids in After-School Karate at Master Phelan’s Phoenix Karate.
(1, 2 & 3 days available)
Designed for kids ages 6-12, After-School Karate was developed to ease your after-work load by
- Picking up our kids from school — in properly insured vans.
- Satisfying their need for an after-school activity: daily karate classes will reduce their excess after-school energy AND teach them skills such as teamwork, leadership and vision.
- Setting aside designated quiet time for homework, reading and other fun activities.
We take care of it all — transportation, activities and homework — so you can have free time after work to spend with your family.
We pick up from the following schools:
- Phoenixville Area Middle School
- Holy Family School
- St. Basil’s
- Barkeley Elementary
- Schuylkill Elementary
- Renaissance Academy
- East Pikeland
- East Vincent
(If you don’t see your school listed, call and ask if we can help.)
Space is limited…
Only 30 spots are available
Call 610-935-3545 today
to enroll your kids in After School Karate at Phoenix Karate.
Our regular after-school program is such a hit with kids and parents that we’re expanding it to include Kindergartners.
- Pick up kindergartners from all area kindergartens
- Satisfy their need for an after-school activity: daily karate classes will reduce their excess after-school energy AND teach them skills such as teamwork, leadership and vision.
- Set aside designated quiet time for homework, reading and other fun activities.
- You choose which two days out of the week work for you.
- Pick up time: 6 PM
(If you need morning care for your kindergartner, call Master Phelan at 610.935.3545.)
Or print our PKmembershipapplication_PDF and submit in person